about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap day and wedding custom listings

Happy Leap Day!  Did you know that there is a one in 1,461 chance a person will be born on a Leap Day.  "Leapsters" will never have a "Golden Birthday."  Leap babies would have to be 116 before they turn 29 on the 29th.  When a baby is born on Leap Day, physicians will often ask the parents to choose either Feb. 28 or March 1 for the birth certificate.  Leap Day is also an excuse for women to propose marriage.  I didn't know all of these I read them on a newspaper ah! :)  Check out more leap day fun facts here.

Talking about marriage and weddings over the course of almost four years selling handmade stationery on etsy. I've had several request for custom listings.  Some of them for weddings.  WEDDINGS!!  wow, that's a heavy word!  It's a special day for a girl!...  It's her magical day and I have been lucky enough to be asked to be a part of it with my little envelopes.  I loved making each one of these special orders.  All of them being unique.

This is my latest custom listing for a wedding:








small wedding custom order

fall wedding custom order

Valentine's wedding custom order

Summer wedding custom order

Vintage wedding custom order

Bold and Colorful wedding custom order
It is certainly a thrill finding the right paper, 
matching the colors to the wedding colors and looking at the final result!
and best of all receiving a big thank you from a happy girl!  the best part of it!

Today I wanted to share with you ;)

Last day to answer my Feb survey! it's on the upper left corner.

Enjoy your extra day!



1 comment:

  1. All the stationary is fabulous! I love the music notes and the vintage pieces. Custom orders are always fun to do and so gratifying!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016