about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Season's Change Second Edition... Week 7

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.


I found this house in one of my bike rides.  What a nice little mansion don't you think?  I would not mind having a hill as my backyard.  I would worry a bit about wildcats and coyotes and who knows what else can live on that hill :/  But then again I am an indoor person.  This has been a really warm winter.

Don't forget to answer my February survey It will be up all month!

Also, I will be offline for a couple of days and since I won't be able to go to the Post Office I am offering free shipping on both my shops moncy3 and moncyscottage
starting today till Sunday.

Big or small far or near!
Use code FREESHIPPING at checkout!

Thank you for sticking by this blog of mine.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I love the shutters on this home. We have been having coyote problems in MA too which is quite strange. A local police officer killed on last week that attacked a child. It is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the reason for your absence is a happy one and not something to worry about and I am hoping its a happy one , so enjoy this little break , take care and be back soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! And this Winter has been crazy, we've also had a somewhat warm winter! Happy Mr.Groundhog said that Spring is right around the corner :D
    We will miss you in blog world love!

    Love you!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful house. I wouldn't mind living there :) You must live in the most beautiful area. And thank you so much again for the birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That house is so beautiful!
    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016