about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What to buy on a Wednesday...I am no Irish


I am sure all of you know that I am no Irish 
...but you can still kiss me!! 
XX 

talking about green...
who said it ain't easy being green??
and it can also be fun.
Here is my guide to going green,
Etsy is the greatest venue!!

First off I found this wonderful Blank Vintage handbound book ideal 
for a journal or witting notes! by PeaceMealDesign

I found this great looking Recycled TShirt in avocado green
and guess what it is hand dyed in batches!  by talkingsquid

 In need of a gorgeous art print?...this used to be a dictionary page! 

Talking about paper...Tea Green Paper pack great way to recycle!

Some more recycled T-shirts! this time made into Dryer Pillow Sheets 

 Now this is an ingenious way of recycling and going green!

What about this wine bottle melted into a cheese platter!!!

Ok! Now tell me you don't melt when you see this 
recycled spoon pendant...so cute!! by JacDesigns10

This list can go on and on...
Which one is your favorite??


3 comments:

  1. I love all of your greens!!

    ....and I really enjoyed your post.
    You have a lovely blog.

    Have a great Wednesday!
    Betty

    P.S. First time here. Popped over to your blog via Simply Me's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty welcome back anytime! Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudia,
    Happy St. Patricks Day from another California Lady! I love your green picks and see a few of my favorites (rug and bottle plate) Thank you for showing off my Circuit Earrings on your blog!

    Have a Great Day
    Betsy B. Violets new Vintage

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016