about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If you got it...flaunt it!

Today I went to my sister's house and she colored my roots.  She also cut it a little bit and usually she will flatten it.  But today she used the curling iron.  I loved it! I came home powdered my nose, grabbed my camera and ran to the bathroom.  I wanted the perfect picture.  I felt confident with big soft curls, I felt dreamy.  I don't look like this when I mop the floor and take the kids to school lol!! If I could only look like this everyday, I told her to show me how to do it...I will try it more often.  I love my sister and it's a good thing she is a hairstylist.  If I am not able to make it like this again I can surely run to her.





Now for the perfect picture...I don't know but I had fun making faces at the camera and for some reason I liked this self photo session.  You know how they say "if you got it flaunt it"  
well so I did.

22 comments:

  1. Luv all these photo's. You look beautimous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladydazy...I felt like Cinderella at the ball this morning it's a totally different story.

      Delete
  2. :)) You are funny, cool and beautiful! I can't do this every morning either, if I stay home... But know some ladies do that. Wonder, if we start than our man will suspect anything? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. siga, my sister is one of those that can totally look glamorous every morning!! not me, and you are so right about what men would think! back to Cinderella!

      Delete
  3. That's right, If you got it flaunt it! And so you did, I love it sisi, and would do it again on you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics. haha. if you want to look flower clay, claudia, you could visit my blog :)

    http://lutfifadhilastale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flaunt it girl!!!!! *whistling* Look at my beautiful sister in CA!!!!
    I LOVE your mini photo session!! And think that are beautiful always!! Love you beautiful girl!!! xoxo

    P.S. *Whistling* had to whistle again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you put a smile on my face! and I also laughed the second time you whistled!

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous Claudia! I love the soft curls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Val, I always say I was born to have straight hair but I don't know what happened! joke of course!

      Delete
  7. Belas fotos...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are super great and it is a bonus that you had fun. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. La segunda, de la segunda fila me encanta, jajajaja que mirada de mujer fatal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had total fun with this! Great series of shots. Maybe getting a makeover would help me feel less awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! So glad you did a photo session. I bet you'll love these photos forever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww ..you hottie you .. *whistles *
    and everyone's already said it but I'll say it again ..for someone who doesn't like her picture taken you sure flaunted it right , chica ..Absolutely gorgeous !
    Way to go .. wooooot wooooot :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Claudia - you are so adorable {curly days or straight-hair days}. LOVE these great pics! Thanks for telling me about them.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016