about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Seasons Change Week 2

Season:  one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.

Every morning on our way to my daughters school  we go past a ranch with a long row of big trees that surely change with the seasons but we hardly notice.  My kids and I have decided to embark on a project that will help us notice that gradual change on the trees.  My daughter Sophia  will take at least a weekly picture after school for a whole year, I will post it on my blog entry on Fridays and my little one Xavi wants in it too so he will take a picture of some cows from a different ranch and improve his picture taking skills.

 Basically everything still looks green! Taken 09/16/10



Here is a close up to one of the trees.  I would say it's 95% green because the bottom branches have totally lost their leaves.



And here are the cows again!


compare to week 1

3 comments:

  1. I love this post - And think it was a Great idea.... I definitely want to start doing the same thing with central park just right around the corner ; D
    Hope you don't mind.. And that your having a great weekend : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kary! Of course I don't mind at all! I'd love to see the pictures. You know you always see Central Park in movie shoots I'd like to get close and personal my kids are loving the experience! Nice week here, hope you're enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Can't wait to start taking pictures.We love Central Park it is so big..
    I'm sure your kids are having a great time it's a wonderful idea - Gracias Sweet Girl ; D
    Wish you a great week ahead..
    Kary xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016