about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Self Challenge

I feel kinda bad  leaving things unfinished.  I am talking about my self challenge that I started back in February. But then again I leave a lot of crafts projects unfinished. I'll see if I can get back in the groove. 
Till now I will just post random pictures and a quote. 

I love how all these  gorgeous colors blend together to make a beautiful fall season.
I took this picture last week while dropping off the kids at school.
Today its finally raining.  First rain since May.

Hurray for rain!

Well done is better than well said.  ~Benjamin Franklin

4 comments:

  1. Ah how I love those beautiful colors of fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree has such beautiful color. Our trees have all lost their leaves...until spring! No need to be hard on yourself. Life always gets in the way and all we can go is the best we can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Val - beautiful color in that tree! and lovely photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia,
    I just wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    To answer you questions about the bananas, I have no idea! They are still on the green side. Once they start to ripen I will have to eat them fast! Mmmm!
    Val

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016