about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello...back online.

The week before my last post I was feeling down blue, fat, ugly, heavy, slow, lethargic you name it.  It was a rough week.  My mind would not stop thinking all these negative thoughts.  Very heavy feelings.  No I wasn't in my days of the month.  I was worrying about my health and weight.  My mother and brother are diabetic recently my younger brother was diagnosed too I guess all these negatives emotions came together.

I don't like sharing negativity on my blog.  I am only sharing this because I am out of that hole now.  I booked a doctor's appointment and they ran some labs.  My lab results were all normal, except for  my triglycerides which were mildly elevated. For this the doctor recommend that I increase the amount of vegetables and lean meats in my diet. Initiating a cardiovascular exercise regimen like walking 3-4 times a week.  He said 10 pounds is what I need to loose.  Ten pounds!!  It sounds like nothing but it's hard.  Wish me luck...the hardest thing is incorporating my husband and the kids in the healthy eating habits.  I know a couple of people that can benefit from losing some weight.  So little by little I've been making changes that will benefit the whole family.  I made Sophia eat a slice of tomato the poor thing!  haha!  she thinks tomato is disgusting.  I've also been breaking a sweet I am back to taebo and started cardio routines.

I have to admit that I also had been having fun during this break.
My nephew turned four and we had a blast at his super hero party!  
What do you think about my super family??  I love them all!

I posted this pic on facebook and my husband was like what???  now everybody knows my secret identity and part time job on the weekends!   ok captain America...

We had an air show here in Hemet at the Hemet Ryan airport  But we certainly didn't bother with parking.  We watched right from our backyard while we barbecued...I know I know lean meats labs results weren't out yet.  Lean meats lean meats!

Not everybody was able to enjoy it and needed a little help.

I've missed you all and trust you've all been well. I have to dust my little corner of the web.  I have a couple of things to share while I was out.  I am thinking I want a new look for the blog this fall and winter season.  I am glad to be back and can't wait to catch up with you guys.

8 comments:

  1. so glad to hear from you, and that you are doing better! I hear ya on feeding tomato to the kids ... I get the same reaction! silly kids ... they don't know what they're missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Claudia! I missed you! I'm glad you went to the doctor. We can never be too careful. Eating better, exercising and losing weight are all perfect medicine for bringing you out of an unhealthy mental state. I hope you can find healthy stuff the kids will like! That must be a challenge! The family photo is adorable and you look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so glad that you're back my friend. I missed your blog so much! We're all a big blogging family and we're always here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keith! I am happy to be back and refreshed!

      Delete
  4. Well, you look gorgeous, as does your whole family! I guess sometimes we let our negative thoughts and emotions overwhelm us (could even be hormonal!); we have to actively choose to remain stable and positive, and keep reminding ourselves that "this too shall pass". The great thing is that ultimately you're fine and now you're starting on a wonderful, healthy journey :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016