about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fill in the Blanks...I dance

Tee screen print by ScreenTeeGallery

You can be as silly or serious as you want!  one word, a sentence or a paragraph if you'd like!  I thought this would be fun.

I dance...

NOT!!  I am pretty self conscious...  well let me admit I've done silly dances only with my kids! 
Although I read somewhere that people look dumb just by standing and staring at people dancing so they should dance anyways!

2 comments:

  1. I love this ;) and I especially love dancing silly dances with Miguelito ;) Hope your weekend is going great and your week is even greater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt is hilarious and too true.

    i dance...90% of my day. i took lessons for five years and still love playing video games like Just Dance and Dance Dance Revolution.

    even if you are self conscious, if you look like you're having fun, people will not even notice :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016