about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What She Wore

Last Monday when I said that we leave the house early to beat the heat in order to make errands I meant it. I mean getting the kids out of the house to go to Walmart or Target during vacation at 7:30 am is almost a sin right?  I kinda feel bad but they are early birds like me too.  Most of the time they know in advance since they ask me what are the plans for the next day.  Oh and BONUS  we also beat the crowds since everybody is out on vacation!!

This is the latest photo session before going in to Walmart hence Sophie's hair.  She did apologize :/







Skirt and cardigan: thrifted

 this post was linked to

America is about to have another Birthday, so Happy Birthday America!! 
and to you I wish you a 
Happy and safe Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. I like! Thank you for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sophie's look! The sneakers are so cute. If it's any consolation I also run my errands very early on super hot days, especially when it is food shopping!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016