about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Photo a Day Challenge December

Photo a day challenge in December following FatMumSlim prompts

7. 6 O'clock...am of course, a view to the valley my backyard!

8.  I shop here...after we drop off Xavi Sophia and I go to Walmart or Target to do some shopping.

9.  This is the weather today...very misleading it was very windy and cold.  
We've been on frost advisory for 5 days now brrrr :(

10.  R is for...road on my way to the Post Office

Hope you guys are having a great week.  I just can't help it but I have to share this pic.
Here I am trying to make sure that Lola's wound heals properly and here she is horsing around
...literally!

3 comments:

  1. O Lola -- she is adorable!! And wow -- that sky. And that Walmart! I love Walmart lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doggy!! She is soooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collection! The photo with the dogs is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016