about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Family Reunion in Coronado California

Hello my dear friends I hope you had a great weekend.  I did!  On Saturday our family headed out to my husband's side of the family reunion 'The Aguilars'.   We drove to Coronado California, a lovely city right next to the San Diego Bay and Downtown San Diego...where the cheapest condo sells for half a million :/  they have the perfect weather so that will cost them!
Picture overload next so grab the popcorn!























We had a great leisure time with the family, we met new family members ate lots of food.  We walked and rode bikes along the bay. We witnessed a wedding...one more guest?  There were also preparations for one other wedding...I bet the reception was a magical event.  We played potato sack races (yes I did too but I don't dare to post pics) We had a perfect weekend!  How was yours?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a delightful weekend. The pics are gorgeous.

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so absolutely perfect!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Claudia! It looks like a perfect reunion. I love sack races!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016