about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Mail

Here some more Happy mail from these past days:

Outgoing

Postcard sent to Nebraska.
Postcard sent to Kansas.

Handmade Birthday card sent to New York to dear Kary

Now I don't have to tell you that
I used my vintage typewriter do I??

A postcard for Miette in Australia a little girl who has DIPG, diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, an inoperable brain stem tumor.  She wants to receive lots of mail and why not put a smile on her face!  You can also visit the blog written by her mom Miette's Journey

Miette's Journey (or just Miette)
P.O. Box 2134
Brighton QLD 4017
Australia

Incoming

Incoming from Kansas, postcard about a tornado in Greensburg Kansas in 2007

Another postcard from Kansas.

Another one from a museum in Kansas.

Postcard received from Nebraska.

Haope your weekend is great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see how you're using your typewritter. Miette's heath situation touches me personally. What a great way for her and her family to receive support from others. It truly is a touching story.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016