about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

*sigh*

I am having bug issues
really our desktop is so slow...
one laptop screen is totally black, 
I can't download any pictures on the other laptop! 


I am also having issues that bug me.
Things that don't make me happy at this very moment.


I wanna keep blogging but I can't right now.
I want to blog about happy things.
I hope I am back soon.


I think I owe this line to you my friends.  I will take a break.  I need to find the light at the end of the tunnel.


xoxo


Claudia

8 comments:

  1. :( Hope with the time things will work out for you! Meanwhile I am going to miss u here... But u can read emails I hope? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you once upon a time all the bugs will end and then the world will look much better :) Be happy and take care. Hugs, Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Good luck Claudia. I hope you can fix your computer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technicial issues bug me too! I hope you get them worked out soon. For now, enjoy your break and remember we will be here when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything gets fixed and worked out. Have a mini blog break. They are good to have them occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeek! and these sorts of problems always happen in the worst possible times (usually when I have a million and one assignments that need to get done) BUT a break is always good...enjoy it :D

    I sent your letter last week...let me know when you get it. I never trust the mail :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll miss your posts, but I'll be here when you come back. Do what's best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you will find light soon.. But, sometimes it's easier to find your way when you write.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016