about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July's winner from moncy3 and some news!

I'm back!  I had a great time with my family at San Felipe Mexico (more to come on that)
I got proof that I am a good sport and I can spend a couple of days on the beach!

As much as I missed you ladies and what is happening in your lives, 
I enjoyed to be disconnected for a bit ;) 
My niece and nephew are staying with us for a couple of days so I thought 
we would do the messiest hair contest again so stay tuned for next week!
the more the merrier right??

As always at the beginning of the month Sophia picked the winner from 
moncy3 the monthly drawing.
I had a nice 25 sales in July and the winner is:

cathy B from Canada

and she picked the music sheet stickers as her free item
nice way to seal your pretty mail don't you think?

Two years ago, exactly on August 1, 2009 
we moved to our home in Hemet
 I don't feel lost like I did at the beginning
little by little I started to feel safe, secure and welcomed here!

I am so excited because my sister is soon to close the deal
on purchasing her first house in HEMET!
I am happy that I know the back alleys
and can show her the ropes around here! :)
And she will have a place to call home.




4 comments:

  1. You have happy news for sure! That's great about your sister moving to Hemet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it would be lovely to have your sister closer to you :) That's really lovely news. Those mail stickers are simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La de simple Hue y de Aldari han sido mis favoritas. Lindas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad your sister's moving to Hemet. Yeah for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016