about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Etsy Finds...Windows


Today I wish that I could open my window,
to listen to the birds chirping on the trees,
to feel the warm sun on my face, 
to feel the chill in the air
or at least some nice breeze

...but

I can't! we've been surviving  on AC
for I don't know how long...
It's been very hot lately and this summer
is here to stay for a bit longer
I just decided to make the best of it
for the days will come when 
I will be hoping for cold and winter to go away!

In the meantime I will be dreaming of a beautiful open window


















I got a little carried away I know,
but with so many wonderful etsy finds 
I just could not help myself 

16 comments:

  1. Oh my!!Great home and windows shoots..I love all pics...Adorable :))
    Thank you for my Pink French house!!

    Best,
    ColorfulPixelsByLife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds! Thank you so much for including my photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lot of gorgeous windows. Thanks for including mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I wish I could see ALL of these windows myself. Thank you for sharing my photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Thanks for featuring my photo along with all of these other gorgeous images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you about wanting to open my windows too but also have been surviving on a/c for a long time. I love Spring and Fall because then it's perfect open window weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I love windows and doors, and I am so honored that you included one of my photos. Thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh --- that cactus hugger window has me. i can just imagine looking out that window!

    love the new layout btw!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great collection of window photographs. Thanks for including mine.
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I so hear you Clau , its been really hot here in Cal this summer but lets enjoy it while it lasts ..I'll prefer sunshine till 8pm rather than sunsets at 4pm ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful collection of windows! Thank you so very much for including my photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I also want one of these dreamy windows! They are all so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So charming – I just love windows, too. What is it about them?

    Thank you very much. – g

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for including my house in this wonderful collection!
    All the best, Luba from Pearlbrus, Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for including my house in this wonderful collection!
    All the best, Luba from Pearlbrush, Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These windows are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016