about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Repurposing and recycling a pre loved book.

When I browse the book sections in thrift shops I am immediately drawn to books like these:
 Little books that were previously loved.
 Ah!  I can see Lara loved it book so much she changed the title.


 So I rip the little book apart in order to give it a new life.
I grab some paper bags (I love my brown bag stationery section), trace A2 size envelopes. From the book pages I cut liners and punch circles for pretty stickers.
 I use some glue to put everything together.

I love the end result...charming, cheerful and cute stationery.  Now waiting patiently in my shop for a new owner that will love it as much as the previous owner did!

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved your paper crafts -- this is such a wonderful way to give an old book new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a great craft idea; you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect re-use of a book that has seen better days! I love what you have done with the pages. The illustrations are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thank you for showing us your start to finish photos.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016