about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Seasons Change Second Edition...Week 8

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.

The weather has not been pleasant lately.  It has not ease up.  Specially this last week :(  Let me see If I can explain...it's been:

ugly, nasty, icky, sticky, hot and humid 

...enough adjectives??  I can think of more adjectives in Spanish and they flow much better believe me!

Excessive heat between 104-107 F  I know some of you friends have higher temperatures and my heart really goes out to you :(
We've had 'flex alerts' which means conserve energy to avoid blackouts.

To top it off we've had thunderstorms this past weekend a thunder actually hit a house :/ on the East side of town
 and tornado hitting nearby cities.

Here in Hemet we only had scattered showers,
we literally danced in the rain.
For a good ten minutes
here's proof!

It's been so long since I danced in the rain
I enjoyed it so much.  Truth be told.


oh yeah and more wild fires :/  This was a scary one that started Tuesday just before 1:00 pm and kept me up most of the night, very close to home.



How is the weather in your neck of the woods??
Hoping is better.

4 comments:

  1. And I thought it was bad in MA! Our "heat waves" are 3 or more days in a row in the 90s. I can't imagine multiple days in the 100s!!!! It is definately the most hot and humid summer I can ever recall in my 38 years. Total torture.

    Running in the rain is so fun! Jim and I went away last weekend and it poured both nights. So we ran back to the inn both nights soaked to the bone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell it made you and your children so happy to have you dance in the rain with them!

    Our weather is hot, humid, hot & humid. Tucson is not much better. :S

    Love your shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we can relate weather wise! My nephew lives in Phoenix :(

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016