about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Morning laughs...Noise pollution


Have you ever felt like blocking all noise out?  Like you just can't stand any more noise.  Fake that you are listening but you are not!  I have.  Don't get me wrong I know there is a time for and place for everything but I love quietness most of all. 

I always thought that Librarian was the coolest job.


I snapped this picture over the Summer vacation some weeks ago and could not help but laugh! My kids were talking with their bellybuttons!

3 comments:

  1. Actually, being a librarian is a pretty cool job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need quiet time, it's not bad at all for you to feel like that sometimes! Trust me I know the feeling and it's nice when you finally have the quiet time :)

    Cute picture! They are so cute!! Talking with their bellybuttons :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! Kids are a riot! I know what you mean by the noise. I am actually very sensitive to noise and can not sleep unless there is silence. Ear plugs have been my friend for years!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016