about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Mail

A couple of days ago I received some Happy Mail,  a really pleasant surprise.  A Christmas card, a very special one that I was part of it.  You might remember that I blogged about an order of custom made Vintage Music envelopes .  Well my customer was kind enough to send one my way!  Beautiful address labels as well as  gorgeous seals, inside a exquisite 8 page booklet  with pictures of her good looking kids acting out "The Twelve days of Christmas".  Such an intimate and well thought Christmas card made with talent, love and best wishes for her family and friends.  It made me very happy seeing the final result and I'd like to think that I helped with the wrapping of this lovely gift!  Here are some pictures:










Isn't this one a keeper! Thanks again to amu7 (etsy name) for letting me be a part of this!
 

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that is the SWEETEST and most touching surprise ever! don't you adore random kindness? beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a great idea! totally making my future children take part in cute christmas card photo shoots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice blog!!! Congrats! :) loved it!
    bigg hug from Portugal, with a Merry Christmas wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so creative! I love how the children are involved with the process!

    Thank you for your kind words on my blog :) ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all~
    Courtney, nice to hear from you.
    APO (Ben-Trapillp) Cool blog I'd hope to learn from you.
    Miss Val a pleasure to stop by your blog! Happy Holydays to all!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016