about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vintage Music Envelopes

I have been busy busy working on this custom listing and I am so excited I'm finally done with it!  200 Vintage Music Envelopes size 7x7 That is a totally bigger size envelope than what I am used to do!!  But I certainly had my fun hunting those Vintage Music books at my local thrift shops, getting some extra more books for my envelopes, buying some more knick knacs and of course Xavi got also a toy here and there!! lol!

Tracing, cutting and gluing are stress relievers for me and I had great time working on this order which has been one of the largest custom orders I've ever had!  They will be used to mail an 8 page Christmas booklet made to look like an old leather book to my customer's family and friends.  I am so glad she choose me to be a part of that!  I'd love to share with you the end result!



Yes, the Holidays are here!

5 comments:

  1. What a great use of vintage music books! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to seal up something special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these envelopes : D I love music and now I'm heading over to your shop to buy some music envelopes xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fallon and Kary! Now her sister wants 150!!! Don't know if I can help her because I don't have the material.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016