about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

morning laughs

Every day as I pick up Xavi after school he greets me lovingly with the words "mom I missed you so much, I thought of you all day long!" how sweet and caring of him.  He has always been like that a lovable and caring boy.  Last week he added one more line to his greeting, he told me...

"I bet if I tested all the moms in the world you would be the bestest one, you would be the one for me".

That warmed my heart and almost made me teary eyed.  These are moments truly to be cherished...

 This past Mother's Day he had a little surprise for me...breakfast in bed! 

Of course I thanked him we hugged I also told him
"Xavi I love your picture you came out great!"  Mom that's you he replied...
oh yeah I see the short hair and the red lips. :/

On the other hand last week I asked Sophia to give me a kiss as I dropped her off to school and she said eww!! no mom let's not do this.  I'll give you a kiss at home.

I guess it's not cool to kiss your parents in front of your peers when you are 12 years old.

Anyways I'll just keep the happy memories on this post. sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Awww, your son is so so sweet. Those loving words and the sweet Mother's Day gift! I think all girls are like that at 12 years old - it's not cool to be kissed by parents ;)
    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Xavi is so sweet! Sophia will grow out of it, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes they all hit that age where they don't want to kiss mommy in front of school. My niece is at that age now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Xavi is so cute. Happy belated mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016