about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Friday, June 7, 2013

Regular Housewife

When we bought this house, the previous owners left it somewhat mad taking with them the oven and dishwasher among other things. We have a dishwasher now.  The oven was a different story, so I have been skipping on baked recipes for a while now.  But not any more!!  We finally got our oven and it was totally worth the wait!

 This is what it looked before.  We used this space as our little closet and my husband totally hated it!  I stored my purse there, the kids' backpacks, jackets, umbrellas you name it!

 But not any more!  The kids have been having fun baking pizzas, cakes and cupcakes and all sorts of sweet goodies oh my!  That is not good for me :( 
I myself have been pinning recipes.  I have to buy my baking gear.

 Everybody tells me 'you're so serious, you never smile on pictures!' 
I smile I just don't do teeth!

 So here is me being silly, very silly!

as you can see other people follow on my footsteps!!

I finally feel like a regular housewife
yeah!  a silly one!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you've been waiting for it sooo long... So, forget the diets, just enjoy it and have fun! P.S. Secretly wish, maybe you will share your own recipes one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't believe they would take their oven out of the wall? and assuming the dishwasher was also a built in? wow

    I have that exact oven, and it is so nice to have the 2 ovens :) I'm baking a cake today for the hubby's birthday.

    Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I can not imagine life without an oven!!! I love my pizza! How wacky that the prior owners took the oven and dishwasher. They must have been a pain in the butt to move! My old place had a dishwasher but my house now does not. Someday I will have that luxury again! Love the photos by the way. Thank you your support with my scary surgery. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016