about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Friday, August 2, 2013

Photo a day challenge in July

Photo a day challenge in July

 BLACK AND WHITE...just that black and white

THIS IS NEW!...my oven 2 months old, my range hood 1 month old, my new bookshelf pot rack pretty brand new!!  My husband installed it last weekend.  Remember I told you that I had no top cabinets? well now I can say I am glad the previous owners took them.  We still have to instal the shelves on the other wall can't wait to see how they turn out!

 FRIENDSHIP...new neighbor new friendship!  Smile Sophia!!

PERSPECTIVE...from down under

WORKSPACE...remember my little workspace?

This is it for the month of July Photo a Day Challenge!

 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks fabulous. I love your kitchen. It looks great without cabinets up top...more open. The photo with the little feet is adorable!

    Yes, now I am only on ebay and Etsy. Hopefully the business will be easier to juggle as it grows!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016