about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two part treasury...

Can you believe it??  Yes, I made a treasury.  I love making them.  What I have never done is take a screen-shot of my treasury and blog about it.  I followed the tutorial (fine and detailed I should say) http://curiouspug.blogspot.com/2009/12/tutorial-3-how-to-take-screen-shot-of.html and this is my end result two pictures.  UGHHH!! I am so computer naive that I was not able to paste the two pictures together.  I was using different programs that were used on the tutorial.  So I only could do so much  It is just frustrating for someone that knows little about computers. You can't really tell, can you??   I did my best and I want to show it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016