about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What She Wore

It's been in the mid 40's in the morning these past few days...very cold for us Californias that always complain about the heat and cold.

As I started to write this post I remembered that last year I came across this meme on Facebook and shared it on my feed.  I just had to go and dig it in order to share it with you guys.  

Anyways, the weather is basically the reason why Sophie has not wore a dress these past few weeks. Last Sunday she bought this dress.  I guess she was eager to wear it for the first time because she said "I know my fans are waiting so let's do a photo-shoot!..." ay Sophie!!

and then there I go overboard with the pictures but honestly I loved all the pop of colors in this session!
Hope you enjoy it as well! 









dress: thrifted
cardigan: Target

This post was linked to
the pleated poppy

How is is the weather in your neck of the woods?  Hope you have been enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! I love the photoshoot. :-) That meme is hysterical! Our mornings are starting to get really cold leaving lots of frost on the car windows. It becomes a pain in the butt not being able to simply get in the car and go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is fun! cute dress, falling leaves .... a bit of a photo shoot - go Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016