about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Season's Change...Week 40

Season:  one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.

Every morning on our way to my daughters school  we go past a ranch with a long row of big trees that surely change with the seasons but we hardly notice.  My kids and I have decided to embark on a project that will help us notice that gradual change on the trees.  My daughter Sophia  will take at least a weekly picture after school for a whole year, I will post it on my blog entry on Thursdays and my little one Xavi wants in it too so he will take a picture of some cows from a different ranch and improve his picture taking skills.

Cow story:  the cows we used to take pictures of have been missing since December.  Kids are on the lookout!

No time for a cow search this week,
Sophia is happy and content with her purple unicorn pillow pet!

I will take a break...see you soon my lovies!

NOTE:  free shipping on both of my shops if anyone is interested
moncy3  or moncyscottage
use code FREESHIPPING on all orders
big or small far or near.
All items will be shipped on Wednesday August 3
Adios!!


4 comments:

  1. The trees look really beautiful now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss these posts when they end. I like seeing the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea. Because you can't always see the seasonal changes. Glad they are all being involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!

    Miguelito begs me for a pillow pet and I have yet to buy him one :)

    Have a great weekend love :)

    xo Kary xo

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016