about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Season's Change Week 39

Season:  one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.

Every morning on our way to my daughters school  we go past a ranch with a long row of big trees that surely change with the seasons but we hardly notice.  My kids and I have decided to embark on a project that will help us notice that gradual change on the trees.  My daughter Sophia  will take at least a weekly picture after school for a whole year, I will post it on my blog entry on Thursdays and my little one Xavi wants in it too so he will take a picture of some cows from a different ranch and improve his picture taking skills.

This picture was taken on 7-12-11


Cow story:  the cows we used to take pictures of have been missing since December.  Kids are on the lookout!

This week we took our truck for tire rotation not oil change, I have to say that I do not like going to the mechanic because they always want to sell you or offer you a service you are not there to get.  But I do it anyways because my husband works all week long and the least I could do is take it for a tire rotation so he does not have to do it on the weekend!

Oh, but now I had two kids with me and hoping that the wait would not be that long.  Sophia took along a book to read and a pet toy. Xavi also had his pet toy, he had promised me that he'd be good in exchange for some potato chips after we got out of the mechanic.


yeah he sat for the first five minutes... 



then he remembered his potato chips and sat back again!

Once Sophia was done with her reading she also got out her toy pet.

No cows at the mechanic this week, but the kids had fun waiting 1hr 1/2 while playing with their
zhu zhu pets  a battery operated hamster ;) afterwards we all enjoyed a bag of chips.

compare to week 1 
compare to week 2  
compare to week 3
compare to week 4
compare to week 5
compare to week 6

compare to week 7
compare to week 8
compare to week 9
compare to week 10
compare to week 11
compare to week 12
compare to week 13
compare to week 14  
compare to week 15
compare to week 16 
compare to week 17
compare to week 18
compare to week 19 
compare to week 20 
compare to week 21 
compare to week 22
compare to week 23

compare to week 24
compare to week 25
compare to week 26 
compare to week 27 
compare to week 28
compare to week 29 
compare to week 30
compare to week 31
compare to week 32 
compare to week 33
compare to week 34 

2 comments:

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016