about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Etsy finds...Chocolate mint anybody??



I "mint" to call and thank you
but i couldn't find a quarter
I "mint" to send you flowers
but my mind was out of order
I " Mint" to stop and see you
but the day came to an end
I "Mint" to try much harder
to BE A BETTER FRIEND
poem by Shellie Wilson

Chocolate mint is so refreshing... 
now seriously who can resist??
 













Aren't these great etsy finds?
the only question is would you eat it, 
wear it or just plain use it!


10 comments:

  1. Yummy collection, I love chocolate mint!!
    Thanks for including my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection, very well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ARE great! I think that I may eat them, wear them and use them all! :) Thank you Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, love the poem and your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The greatest collection EVER!!! I love all of them! Irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for including my pendant! gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mint chocolately finds! That is my favorite ice cream flavor so this post has given me a craving! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for this darling feature! can't wait for more! x0x

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016