about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mix and Match answers

Here are the answers to the mix and match game:

Ivan had the Lucas chili powder

Isaac had the Push Pop

Ailani had the Salsaguetti

Valentino had the Barbecue Fritos

Sophia had the Takis Chips

Xavi had the Jolly Ranchers




Now they had a great time sharing!

The winner is Miss Val from Miss Vals' Creations

One entry for participating and one answer right!

Miss Val's Creations said...
I have not idea!!! Salsaguetti sounds delicious! That is not a snack I have seen before! Here are my guesses! Ivan – chili powder Isaac - fritos Ailani – Jolly Ranchers Valentino - salsaguetti Sophia – push pop Xavi – Takis chips The kids are all so adorable! It must have been tons of fun for all the cousins to hang out! ~Val   
Now she is entitled to any one item in either of my shops 

Congratulations to Miss Val!!

4 comments:

  1. Yah! Thank you Claudia! Tricky game! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm familar with all those snacks. My kiddos like them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great game :) I haven't heard of some of those snacks but they look tasty.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016