about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Friday, January 7, 2011

Seasons Change Week 15

Season:  one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.

Every morning on our way to my daughters school  we go past a ranch with a long row of big trees that surely change with the seasons but we hardly notice.  My kids and I have decided to embark on a project that will help us notice that gradual change on the trees.  My daughter Sophia  will take at least a weekly picture after school for a whole year, I will post it on my blog entry on Fridays and my little one Xavi wants in it too so he will take a picture of some cows from a different ranch and improve his picture taking skills

Two weeks of no pictures (Christmas break) and this is how the trees look like now!  Picture taken on 1-7-11 Comfortable 63 degree temperature.


So, like I said before two weeks without posting seasons change on Fridays and the very last week of our post the cows went missing!  So Xavi and Sophia started a search for those cows.


The kids decided to start the search in the park in front of the Middle School near Sophia's Elementary...and they took along a basketball??

Xavi got in trouble trying to climb a "mountain", Sophia came to the rescue!

 They looked behind the bushes for the cows.

Of course they took a break and played some basketball.  Sophia made a basket!

Xavi needed some help and Sophia helped him.

He still needed some more help and I came to help but the basket still too high!

Finally they looked under the benches and those cows were nowhere to be seen!

I guess we will keep searching till we find them!  

I cannot end this post without thanking my Dear friend Kary from Ramblings Of A Simple Girl for helping me with the layout of my beautiful three column blog (which I'm loving by the way!)   ;)

Also, we send get well wishes and lots of XoXo to her son Miguelito
Hope is is better soon!  Have a nice weekend. 

compare to week 1 
compare to week 2
compare to week 3 
compare to week 4 
compare to week 5 
compare to week 6 
compare to week 7
compare to week 8
compare to week 9 
compare to week 10 
compare to week 11 
compare to week 12 
compare to week 13 
compare to week 14

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww..... This is the cutest post ever.Xavi and Sophia look so cute looking for those cows, I can't wait to see where they look next ;)

    I especially love how Sophia helped Xavi when he almost fell off that mountain! Oh and that Beautiful lady carrying Xavi can't forget about her ;)

    It was my pleasure helping you out with your blog layout and I'm so happy you like it ;) Thank from Miguelito and me for the get well wishes - he's getting there still with the fever! But hopefully it will just be today and tomorrow. Thank you my beautiful friend. Love you lots xoxo

    Lots of kisses and hugs to Xavi and Sophia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kary! Yes we have to start thinking where to look for the cows next! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are darling! i'm excited about seeing your kiddo's photos :)

    and i LOVED hearing about "your beginning." it really touched my heart! esp. because for awhile i was so overwhelmed. You are lovely!

    <3 the new layout and you and kary! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dear Micaela...much love!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016