about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Monday, July 25, 2011

Life before computers!


I came across this on my friend's wall on Facebook I am not claiming it's mine.  I 'd just like to share it, too funny! :)
LIFE BEFORE THE COMPUTER:

Memory was something you lost with Age...
An Application was for Employment... 
A program was a TV show... 
A Cursor used profanity... 
A Keyboard was a piano... 
A Web was a spider's home... 
A Virus was the Flu.... 
A Hard Drive was a long trip on the road... 
A Mouse was something the Cat chased...
And if you had a 3 inch floppy... 
YOU just hoped NOBODY found out !!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! So very true and funny mi Clau :)

    xo Kary xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha! this is too funny clau. very cute indeed! and that photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! That's great! Do we remember what life was like before computers. I would be lost without mine or without the internet xx

    http://shermsinthemiddle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016