about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Seasons Change...Week 33

Season:  one of the four periods of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter), beginning astronomically at an equinox or solstice, but geographically at different dates in different climates.

Every morning on our way to my daughters school  we go past a ranch with a long row of big trees that surely change with the seasons but we hardly notice.  My kids and I have decided to embark on a project that will help us notice that gradual change on the trees.  My daughter Sophia  will take at least a weekly picture after school for a whole year, I will post it on my blog entry on Thursdays and my little one Xavi wants in it too so he will take a picture of some cows from a different ranch and improve his picture taking skills.

This picture was taken on 5-18-11, we've had rain these past couple of two days.  Rain is good.

Cow story:  the cows we used to take pictures of have been missing since December.  Kids are on the lookout!

Definitely rain makes it harder to go out and look for cows...but rain won't stop me and Xavi going to the Post Office to drop off my etsy packages.  This is not my local Post Office but it's the one I rather go to! Smaller office, no waiting line, faster service and nice people!  They treat me good therefore I come back!


compare to week 1
compare to week 2  
compare to week 3
compare to week 4
compare to week 5
compare to week 6

compare to week 7
compare to week 8
compare to week 9
compare to week 10
compare to week 11
compare to week 12
compare to week 13
compare to week 14  
compare to week 15
compare to week 16 
compare to week 17
compare to week 18
compare to week 19 
compare to week 20 
compare to week 21 
compare to week 22
compare to week 23

compare to week 24
compare to week 25
compare to week 26 
compare to week 27 
compare to week 28
compare to week 29 
compare to week 30
compare to week 31
compare to week 32

7 comments:

  1. It doesn't stop raining here either non- stop, parece que fuera un deluvio!! I'm so happy for your long weekend with family!! I wish I could crash and come along with you guys ;) Have lots of fun, take lots of pictures!! Cuidate mucho Clau!! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need the rain....

    Glad you had to stop at the PO for Etsy orders!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this little project of yours! i have yet to find a small, line-less post office here in chicago. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acá también ha llovido mucho.. La verdad es el primer año, desde que vivo acá, hace 9 años, que hay primavera. Acá se pasa del frío terrible, 2 semanas (sólo dos!!!) de primavera, al calor infernal.

    Muchas gracias por tus palabras de aliento. No los he leido hasta hoy, porque si los hubiera leído ayer me hubiera puesto a llorar y no quería. Hoy miro las cosas con más calma, pero ahora tengo algo de miedo de volver a encontrármelos, ya que eran chicos del colegio que está cerca.... en fin. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your king visits! You make me very happy every time you visit and leave a comment! finally I had time to come here as well. :)
    how are you, my dear friend?
    leave you with a kiss :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still hunting on cows? Me too, on... lizards ;)) This time at least got the head, but no big smile yet, next time :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. I just wanted to let you know that you have been summoned.

    Please check my blog. :) http://ladydazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016