about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Monday, July 18, 2011

...more facts

 via

1.  I am not really into sports, I've never practiced any except in High School.
2.  I am not a beach person (as explained last week here and here)
3.  I am an indoors kind of person  (explained here) I like being safe at home.
4.  I like watching the Soccer World Cup and the Olympics every four years
5.  I started using my bike more often and conquered a steep small hill (that's because I finally mastered the gears duh!)

4 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of being safe at home! Life can be crazy outside! I bet Sophia will love the Wizard of Oz. It is such a great magical film! It is amazing that a movie made over 70 years ago has stood the test of time. ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not such a sports fã either! :)

    big kiss and many thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Yes to all of them :)

    Except for the last one - I still need to ride a bike.

    xo Kary xo

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016