about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February's winner from moncy3

Good bye February, Hello March!  I know I am about six days late on this 
but you see every first of the month I contact the winner from my shop
and then wait for an answer and sort out the details so I can mail the item of choice to the winner.

February's winner from moncy3 the monthly drawing is:
anne cronin from Ireland
and this is her item of free choice.


I made 14 sales on February.
Oh and also remember my survey?

Which one of these would you like to receive?

1.  Box of chocolates

2.  Homemade meal

3.  Dozen Roses

4.  Love letter


7 people answered the survey and 

2 answered a dozen roses (27%)

5 answered Love letter (71%)

What do you think??  surprised or expected?  I think expected :)


These are the featured artist for February:
The light fantastic

BijuBrill

 ArtStich
I've been so busy this week helping my sister 
finish up the details on the nursery
...less than a month away!  go baby!

UPDATE:  totally forgot to tell you that yesterday I twitted and announcement
I made my 666 sale and did not want to get stuck in that number.
I started a 99 cents sale any one item in the shop (any additional items purchased will be regular price)  So sale # 667 came along and the sale ends today March 7th  refund will be via paypal 
if interested just write 'NO666' in notes to seller

Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Anne! The love letter is no surprise. That is a rare thing to receive these days. No worries about bad luck now getting past the 666 sales!!! It must be so exciting to become an auntie again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Val! yes it is so exciting I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016