about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Morning Laughs...baby switching? maybe?


During school days morning time is precious here in this household.
The kids go to bed at 8:00 pm I wake up them up at 6:00 am early enough so that we have enough time to get ready. I really really hate rushing and being late.  Inevitable there is always the hurry up factor specially with Xavi "put your shoes on" "let me comb your hair" "eat your breakfast" "don't forget your jacket"... "and backpack"

Lately Sophia has been very understanding and has taken sort of like a mothering role towards Xavi.  Whenever I say something to him and he is in lalaland, she says something like "Xavi listen to mom" or "did you hear what mom said"

But this morning frustration came upon her and asked me "mom are you sure they didn't switch babies at the hospital?"  because if they did (here picture Sophia snapping her fingers with an attitude) We can go right now and get the little sister I asked for!!



 I am sure they didn't switch babies I answered and asked her to hold the pose I needed to get a picture!



3 comments:

  1. Haha that sounds like a typical sibling thing to me. Kids are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's too cute :)

    I remember being like that with my sister, i was always kind of bossy with her!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I am glad to hear Sophie is helping you out!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016