about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Season's Change Second Edition...Winter Week 12

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.

Last Thursday of Winter, as if it ever came but oh well!

This picture reminds me of the TV drama series "The little House on the Prairie"  Laura Ingalls was my favorite.

12 weeks out of 13 I didn't do that bad 
this section of the series wouldn't you say?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene. For some reason I never watched Little House on the Praire but I remember reading the series of books and loving it. I was a big Brady Bunch fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you never watched the series...but then again I never read the books ;) Have a nice weekend. We are expecting rain over the weekend so we will be cozy at home.

      Delete
  2. Your weather pictures are lovely :)) And The Little House was (is) still on my top list!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016