about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Adoption Auction

You probably don't know but I will tell you anyways:

there is 2 college sweethearts 
+ 2 beautiful babies 
they want to adopt  2 more beautiful babies from Honduras
 They are on a crazy journey to become '6 in Love'
 you can find out about their story in 4x faithful
and how to help them reach their goal.



With the help of family, friends and strangers
peaches(the mom) has put together an adoption auction
to raise funds

There are 14 items up for bid
I encourage you to take a look at this 3 day online auction,
you might find something that suits your fancy
either for you or a loved one!

I am one of the strangers that donated items for the auction:

Auction Item #6: 2 Sets of Handmade “Vintage” One-of-a-Kind Stationery


Auction Item #7: 2 Sets of Handmade One-of-a-Kind Stationery


You can also help by spreading the word on twitter, facebook, email auction, blog post, word of mouth!  It will be greatly appreciated.
This auction will end Sunday find details here.

There will be two Honduran babies that will appreciate your help.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much, Claudia! You have been a wonderful "stranger" to us! haha. You are so kind to share our story again...it helps so much. My babies (4) & I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard about this and it's a really lovely thing :) I will definitely check it out because I love that bloggers are helping out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a good will a such a big heart, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. siga truth is I wish I had the money to help everybody, but since I don't I do my best! hugs!

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016