about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Season's Change Second Edition...Winter Week 10

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.

 I've driven these streets many many times before,
and I barely spotted these threes with white trunks!
How do they look before loosing their leaves?
I never paid attention to them before.  Anyways spring is just around the corner.  I will find out soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful trees. It is amazing what we discover when we take a minute to notice things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree Miss Val...sometimes we need to take a minute and look closely.

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016