about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The many ways of waiting

Last week it was parent-teacher conferences at school.  Luckily I didn't have any conferences meaning that my kids are at grade level.  That's a relief.  It also meant that Sophia got out early and like we've done it before we had to wait and wait.  

I can only thought of taking a little nap sitting in the truck or Xavi doing a little homework, yeah right!  Xavi had other things in mind. Sometimes I hate it that I am always thinking like a mom I need to be more flexible and relax at times.
















2 comments:

  1. LOL! At least Xavi is not saying "I'm bored". It looks like he has no problem entertaining himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love how Xavi entertains himself :)Waiting is never easy :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016