about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Etsy Finds...Corduroy

I've always loved corduroy.  
That cotton-filling fabric with vertical ridges. 
Warm, soft and cozy feeling!
As always in the handmade and vintage
world of etsy you can find lovely things

with lots of possibilities!  These are some of my favorites:


I enjoy this fabric in a tote like this!
mehran
 Or a corduroy jacket such as this one: I secretly wish I had this waist :)
TimjanDesign

Some ballerina flats, I've never had any but they can surely go on my wish list!
milimFashion

How about corduroy pillows!
yosalvovendo













I specially love corduroy pants.
86vintage86

Last but not least:  The corduroy story itself! Who would not love 
bear named Corduroy!
ricacandbuttons
Now tell me how can you not love corduroy?

2 comments:

  1. That bag is incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including the jacket! Your corduroy collection is wonderful! I *love* those flats!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016