about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Monday, April 11, 2011

True or False??


So glad you decided to stop by and play a game with me!
Keeping up with celebrations on my 3rd anniversary on etsy  and
since I don't have a lot to offer to you except my friendship
and some samples of my stationery.
That's exactly what I am going to do.
Play a game with me!

Following are 4 statements, 3 are true 1 is false.
The first two people that guess correctly which one is
 false will win a packet with samples of my stationery
I will make it pretty...different size envelopes, pencils & stickers!

Following are the statements:

1.  Before I met my husband I never had an alcoholic drink.
2.  When I was single I went for a joy ride with my sister on a lazy Sunday afternoon and we had a bumper to bumper.
3.  My grandma taught me how to knit.
4.  I worked at a School District with severely handicapped kids.

Now see if you can guess, you can peek at the about me page 
to learn more about me!
I will come back on Wednesday to give you the answers
and the names of the two winners if any!


Thanks for playing.

Love,

Claudia

4 comments:

  1. This is SO much fun!! I'm excited to be the first one to participate :)

    1)False - you don't drink
    2)False
    3)True
    4)True

    I'm not sure I want to play anymore not because I won't win, I'm just afraid of getting the answers wrong y de no ser a good friend :( I don't think I can wait until Wednesday to see if I was right?


    xoxo

    P.S. I will have to borrow this game sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to guess that the first one is false! ~Val

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016