about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Answers


Here are the answers to my True or False game


1.  True.  Before I met my husband I never had an alcoholic drink.  I was 27 and he bought me my first Margarita and now I enjoy sipping on a glass of wine once in a while.   But only at home and with him because I am a crier and get emotional. No beer for me...at all. I still have to give a shot of tequila a try.  Maybe on my 40th  B-day!
 
2.  True.  When I was single I went for a joy ride with my sister on a lazy Sunday afternoon and we had a bumper to bumper.  Out of boredom  we got out of the house and with no destination I started driving...I hit an old man in the freeway.  He and his wife were fine me and my sister were fine, the cars were fine!  He said to exchange phone #'s and the thought of lying and giving him the wrong phone number went thru my mind but I didn't have the guts.  Thank goodness he never called and complained of neck pain!

3.  False.  My grandma taught me how to knit.  I learned how to knit at the age of six, but my aunt taught me.  Funny thing my grandma didn't know how!  She loved to watch me knit!

4.  True.  I worked at a School District with severely handicapped kids. I was a Health Clerk Instructional Aide at the San Ysidro School District (long tittle) K-6 grade  I loved it...I will make a post about it one day!  That is where I met my husband.  I worked there for about 5 or 6 yrs.

Thank you ladies for participating!   No 3 is false!  We do have two winners:


I'll do this again next Monday, come back and play again!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!! :) I love learning these things about you Claudia! You are just too cute :) I too tend to get emotional when I drink! ha I do love taking shots, but personally can't take tequila. But I do think you should def have a shot to celebrate your 40th birthday! :) Why not?!? :) So glad #2 turned out okay! I cannot wait to read the post about #4 - so sweet! I'm sure that was such a rewarding, humbling and amazing experience to work with such special kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you.

    I too love learning about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ladydazy hooray!

    @ Marz I will definitely try the tequila shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Thank you! I will email you where to find me ;) And PLEASE write about your work you have done, as I had some experience in that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I like your honest comments~ I am now your newest follower~ Hugs from Diane in California too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow trabajar con niƱos discapacitados es una trabajo muy bonito y que requiere mucho amor.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016