about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Sunday, April 3, 2011

March's winner from moncy3

It's April and as you know by now it's my 3rd anniversary on moncy3 
my etsy shop, for every item purchased buyer's name 
goes into a monthly drawing and the 
winner gets to pick any one item in stock in my shop for free!
This past month of March I
had a total of 28 items sold.

As every first day of the month
Sophia is the one who
picks out the name out 
of a ziploc bag.
I am happy to announce March's winner:

***CharleneFreemanArt***
And this is her free item of choice Back to School Handwrapped pencils
Now Charlene is a fellow etsian
and here is the link to her wonderful art shop!
CharleneFreemanArt
where she sells her artwork
photography and paintings.
And here is some of her work:

Bridge of Sighs Venice fine art photography CharleneFreemanArt

Waiting for love by CharleneFreemanArt

Five Chairs fine art photography by CharlenFreemanArt by CharleneArtFreeman

 Blue still Life watercolor painting by CharleneFreemanArt

Check out her wonderful work at CharleneFreemanArt
...and while you're here sign up for my stationery giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016