about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This is how I feel today

I spent most of last week at my mom's helping her clean out her kitchen and refrigerator inside and outside top and bottom.  Got rid of a few spider webs.  I swept and mopped in places that have not seen the light before in a long long time.  I came back home Saturday only to get sick.  I spent Sunday in bed with fever sweating the virus off.  Lucky me I am still alive only a nasty cough is left, lots of sneezing and a congested and runny nose.  Thank God the worst is over.

Pajama days are hard for me unless I am sick but here is a confession I want to get out of my comfort zone and be a bit more relaxed (by the way pajama days are perfectly fine for the kids)  So this morning I declared it "Officially Pajama Day"  Everyone seems to be  happy.  So let's be '"FREE" today!

I am sure I can find something to google for example BSOD (blue screen of death) one of our laptops diagnostics hey I surely cannot kill it anymore right??

This is the way I feel today!


The kids love this song and every time we hear it we get a laugh out of this lazy song and in a way it has inspired me.

This is how we will look today!

 Now tell me how often do you have pajama days?  Or how long do you wear your pajamas??

7 comments:

  1. I do hope you feel better. I think pajama day should be a thing every few months. I don't mind doing it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling much better sweet Gracie! I am really out of my comfort zone in pj's all day :(

      Delete
  2. I really hope you enjoyed your day out of your comfort zone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day is enough for me! lol!!! Today is a different story ;)

      Delete
    2. Today we visit my sister, a thrift shop, we'll stop for a burger and taekwondo! Not to mention that we've already cleaned what yesterday was forgotten!

      Delete
  3. Aw, thrift shop thrifting! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are feeling better Claudia! The Lazy Song is fun and brings back those memories of when we had little responsibility! I dream of pajama days and hope to have them again someday as a self employed woman....something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016