Tuesday, September 13, 2011

August's winner from moncy3

The past month of August went by so fast, we are almost
in the middle of September
 and one thing I know
I was kept busy by my kids and by my great etsy customers!
24 total sales

The winner from my monthly drawing was:  
 applepie from Zaragoza Spain

This was her item of choice!



Also I'd like to show you what Priya the winner from the second edition 


Love of Horses envelopes

Also, as a recap in case you missed any here are the artists I featured on the month of August
a segment I barely started and I am enjoying so much!  hope you are too!

moncy3

moncyscottage

Miss Vals Creations

NoisyMerriment

RobinsLilNest

One thing I hope...that you are enjoying these interview also!  :)


6 comments:

  1. Sabes que ya comencé a usar yo tus sobresitos? Me encantan. Qué bonitos los primeros. Me alegro mucho que el negocio prospere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sales. Those envelopes are super cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sales in your shop. I love my envelopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh yo también me acuerdo de El pecado de Oyuki, fue todo un éxito en el Perú.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horse envelopes are fabulous!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 

Google+ Followers

@moncy3.com 2009-2016

statcounter