about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, September 24, 2015

What She Wore

I just can't help but get mad when she tells me that there is this girl at school that tells her when she wear dresses "did you just wake up like that?" or "what are you wearing today?" ugh!  Luckily she is not bothered by such comments and always tells me that she is complemented by other girls.  Even boys that don't know what to say tell her "nice tights Sophia" 





cardigan thrifted
dress yard sale 10 cents (Sophia tells me where are you getting these deals?)
tights walmart
ah! I love yard sales

3 comments:

  1. What a cute look! 10 cents for the dress? Go Sophia! Thrifting is so fun. I just scored a gorgeous Ralph Lauren blouse at the Salvation Army store for $6. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done! Both the thrifting and the fashion statement... and good job, Mom, for helping foster her confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia looks adorable! and like she is having fun. Life is soooo much better with an outlook like her's :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016