about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Season's Change Second Edition...Week 8

For a whole year I will try to find the awesomeness included in all four seasons,
perhaps the weather or a nature shot...
maybe display the holidays in turn
who knows?
The sky is the limit.

Grey skies are not really my favorite.  I like rainy days, if it is grey might as well rain right?  I have been longing for rain, but then again we cannot always be pleased.
Often times my kids ask me:
"mom if you were an animal what animal would you be?" 
Sophia wants to be a cheetah, Xavi wants to be a wolf.
What do I want to be? a bird, a free bird.

What animal would you like to be?

Do answer my Feb survey! it's on the upper left corner.
It will be fun to see the results!

3 comments:

  1. Im not a big gray day fan either... though. they can be beautiful.
    if I were an animal, I'd probably be my nickname's namesake: bunny.
    but I've always wanted to be a tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wings are good thing, for sure! But I'd rather be ... hm, maybe cameleon? Cool way to see everything happening, and changing dresses according to surroundings, be able to stand in one position for long time - would be good. Love the picture, even if it's grey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice grey sky photo! I love the little bird silhouettes. That would be my choice of animal. I love watching birds soar and wish I could do the same!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016