about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Photo a Day Challenge December

                               Photo a day challenge in December following FatMumSlim prompts

23.  Tradition...I love buying the kids Christmas socks each year.  They expect it now and also love it.

24.  Wrapped...but not for long as Mexicans we open Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve but leave some for Christmas morning too.

25.  Best bit of your Day... Hand drawn Christmas Cards!

26.  Where you slept...right on my own bed, we are so enjoying our Christmas break. 

27.  What you are doing now...baking a flan, it's been so long since I've made one.
 I hope it comes out good.

28.  Something awesome...

 29.  Reflect best bit of 2013...not exactly the best but certainly a moment of reflection.

30.  You...yes me and my little partner in crime.  Last selfie of the year.

31.  Celebrate..I once celebrated like it was 1999, oh wait it was!  December 31st 1999.
This is an old picture but I love it.  My husband is so handsome!

Happy 2014 friends and readers.  I wish for blessings and nothing but the best to you this New Year, Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. Great photo choices. You and your husband make a lovely couple--then and now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun post and wrap up to your year. love the tradition of christmas socks - ha! and I see your new oven is getting used! that looks delicious :)

    Wishing you and your beautiful family a fantastic holiday and wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Claudia! The Christmas socks are so fun! I love your gift wrapping. Beautiful! I love the photo with your hubby (and all that booze). LOL. Thank you for the sweet Christmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016