about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Friday, December 6, 2013

Photo a day challenge December

Photo a day challenge in December following FatMumSlim prompts

 3.  silver

4.  Tiny
At 6 months and 7 lbs not so tiny anymore Diamond Lola was spayed this week.
She misses Lucky :(

5.  In the cupboards
Remember I had no cabinets or cupboards in my kitchen?  this is way overdue, but I'd like show you that during the summer my husband installed stainless steel shelves instead of cabinets.  This completes my kitchen.

  6.  Shadow
Lucky is lonely now, he misses Lola while she is recovering from surgery.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Awww hopefully Lucky and Lola will be reunited soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lola with the cone! Lucky will have his friend back very soon. :) The kitchen looks great. I love the open look of the steel shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like kitchen's without cabinets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your dogs are now reunited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! I am so happy for your visit don't be a stranger...no Lola and Lucky still have a week to go.

      Delete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016