about about shops fave blogs features tutorials

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Photo a Day Challenge December

Photo a day challenge in December following FatMumSlim prompts

 11.  Green..oh how I strive to keep my greens alive in and outdoors :/

12.  Joy is...pure joy

13.  Composition...rule of thirds, but then again what do I know?

14.  Drink...I recently found the many benefits of chai tea.  
Don't judge me I have been living in a cave.
Three weeks ago I came across this recipe from  A beautiful Mess
Sophia and I loved it :)

 15.   Lights...Christmas at the Mansion, we attended this even last night. It was fun.

It is a beautiful winter day here in the Valley! We are very lucky when it comes to weather this time of year. The high temperature today in Sioux Falls is 16, Reno is 39, Nashville 37, Buffalo 24, 
and Hemet comes in at a nice 75!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the lights at the Christmas mansion. And that sign is rather succinct lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Chai tea is so delicious! I laughed at the temperatures because my car read -1 this morning on the way to work. When I went to the post office it at least got into a positive number of 4. Oh, lovely winter!

    ReplyDelete

your comments put a smile on my face go ahead leave one! :)

 
@moncy3.com 2009-2016